Thursday, April 03, 2014

1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II - Completed

The Lancaster has been completed! It was actually completed more than a week ago but I was only able to take photos of it last weekend as I was busy with work. I've also built a new paint rack and started building some new models.

Some photos of the Lancaster's final building process and my paint rack. I put it together using 5mm foamcores (form boards). My workstation now has more work space and tidier!

1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
Underside of the aircraft painted and undercarriage added.



Photos of the completed model. I messed up on the decals yet again and I've forgotten to remove masking tape from the fuselage windows.
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II
1/72 Airfix Avro Lancaster B.II



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Lancaster real nice job you have done .

Flixid said...

Thanks very much!