Thursday, September 25, 2014

Airfield Diorama Trucks

Here are a couple of a kits I've recently completed for my airfield diorama. After about half a year, the diorama still hasn't been completed!

The first kit is an Airfix 1/76 scale LWB Landrover (Hard Top) & Trailer. It's an easy kit to build but the parts aren't too detailed.

The second kit is an Academy 1/72 German Fuel Truck ^ Schwimmwagen. The kit contains 3 separate models comprised of a fuel truck, schwimmwagen and a bomb trolley. Instead of painting them in desert tan as the instructions suggest, I just painted them all in german gray.

Of all the 1/72 (1/76) vehicles I have built, I have left out the windows in most of them simply because I didn't feel like paying too much attention to detail.

Photos :


RAF Airfield Diorama
RAF Airfield Diorama

RAF Airfield Diorama
Airfield Diorama

Airfield Diorama
Airfield Diorama





No comments: